We advise private landlords and tenants on legal issues relating to their property.
We have experience in providing advice and representation in private landlord and tenant matters. As a niche practice, we provide personal, responsive, cost-effective service; always ensuring we have a full understanding of your situation and the results you wish to achieve.
Help for Landlords
We provide a full-service for landlords and agents who need legal advice. We can assist you with:
- drafting tenancy agreements
- tenant deposit schemes
- right to rent checks
- repossession, including section 8 and 21 notice forms
- recovering rent arrears
- breach of tenancy agreement covenants
Help for Tenants
We have wide-ranging expertise and knowledge when it comes to protecting the best interests of tenants. We can assist you with the following matters:
- advising on tenancy agreements
- issuing claims for compensation when a deposit has not been secured
- explaining and advising on landlord notices
- defending claims for possession
- representing you at hearings
Why choose us?
At Kumari Hart, we are dedicated to delivering quality legal services. We take the time to get to know our clients, working with them to ensure desired objectives are achieved in a timely manner.
Whatever your situation, we will provide pragmatic guidance in the strictest confidence. If your matter requires swift action, which can occur in repossession cases, we will move quickly to ensure you and your family’s best interests are protected.