DISTRIBUTION AGREEMENT SOLICITORS
Distribution agreements drafted, reviewed or negotiated by our expert commercial lawyers. Fixed fee quotations on: 02477 981545
What is a Distribution Agreement?
A Distribution Agreement will set out the terms of the relationship between the supplier/manufacturer and the distributor.
There is no standard template for a Distribution Agreement but in general they will cover things such as:-
- Whether the distributor has exclusive rights.
- Restrictions on where the distributor can sell the products.
- Restrictions on selling competing products.
- An outline of the legal protection afforded to the parties.
- Provisions in relation to termination and limitation of liability.
- Provisions regarding pricing.
- Any minimum purchase requirements on the distributor.
Preparing a Distribution Agreement highlights the commercial and practical issues that need to be considered when forging relationships.
We can draft, review or negotiate your Distribution Agreements
We can help you understand whether a Distribution Agreement is right for you. It may be that an Agency Agreement would be more suitable. We can also draft your agreement for you to ensure that it is specific to your needs.
If you need our help with your Distribution Agreements, please get in touch.
All initial enquiries are completely free of charge. We can offer a fixed fee quotation and payment by instalments
If you need advice or assistance with any commercial legal matter then please get in touch.
All initial enquiries are completely free of charge.
We can provide a number of funding solutions including a fixed fee quotation and payment by instalments.