Civil Litigation Solicitors
As expert civil litigation solicitors, we can provide personalised, pragmatic legal advice to assist you in dealing with any civil dispute. Your Initial consultation is free. We will tell you at the outset, whether you have a claim or not.
We understand the stress disputes can cause not only to you but also your family. By instructing us early, we can engage in alternative dispute resolution methods such as round-table negotiation and mediation to prevent matters escalating to the point where litigation becomes inevitable.
Help for every type of individual dispute
Disputes can develop over many issues. Some of the most common matters on which we can provide advice and representation to clients include:
- landlord and tenant disputes
- consumer contract disputes
- debt collection
- banking disputes
- pension disputes
- contentious probate and
- insurance disputes
We have experience of matters including:
- Representing a Landlord in respect of a Tenant’s breach of a commercial lease.
- Sale of a property in joint names pursuant to the Trusts of Land and Appointment of Trustees Act 1996 (TOLATA).
- Breach of contract for services provided.
- The interpretation of a Declaration of Trust.
- Breach of a verbal contract in respect of the delivery of goods from overseas.
- dispute arising out of a consumer contract for a high-end vehicle;
The cost of litigation
We are aware that the cost of potential litigation can be of major concern to our clients. Because of our experience in dealing with civil litigation matters, it is very unusual for a matter to reach trial. In most cases, we reach a settlement with the other party, either through negotiation or mediation.
We will ensure you are fully advised of the potential costs of pursuing a dispute. We can offer a number of funding solutions, including fixed costs. Why not call us now for a friendly chat.
Let us bring you peace of mind
We provide a friendly, personalised and responsive service and can offer you peace of mind, knowing that your dispute is being managed in a professional, practical and cost effective manner.